Monday, November 28, 2011

MonoraLOVE

Photobucket

 

Monoral


- is a Japanese rock band under the label VAMPROSE. They debuted in 2001 with their album "in stereo".


 Members:
  • Anis (vocal & guitars) - is a Japanese-Moroccan who speaks Japanese, English, French, and Arabic. Born in London and raised in France.
  • Ali (bass & guitar) - is a Japanese-American who grew up in Tokyo. He can speak both Japanese and English fluently.

Support Members

    • Eric Zay (guitar & drums)
    • Gen Nagahara (drums)
    • Halpern Baraki (guitar)
    • Tomoya Tsutsui (guitar) 

    Discography
     

    Albums


    Petrol [2005.07.13]



















     Tracklist:
     1. Tente
    2. Frozen Peak
    3. Healthy Sick Bastard
    4. Nothing more nothing less
    5. Don't you look away
    6. Garden
    7. Let me in
    8. Widow's stool
    9. Like you
    10. Tangled
    11. Tame me




    Turbulence [2007.07.04]



















    Tracklist:
     1. Pocketful of Joy
    2. Sparta
    3. Viamana
    4. Monkey Cage
    5. Tuesday
    6. Visions in my head
    7. Perfect Gold
    8. kiri
    9. Pompadour
    10. Shenanigans
    11. Turbulence
    12. Session 9




    Via [2008.10.29]



     
















    Tracklist:
    1. Everybody's way
    2. You
    3. Costa Rica
    4. Safira
    5. Via
    6. Guards of Mice
    7. Everest
    8. Sun Shadow
    9. Casbah
    10. I don't mind
    11. Sometimes


     ____________________________

     Mini-Albums

    in stereo [2001.07.25] 



















     Tracklist:
     1. release me
    2. goodbye
    3. wash
    4. weird kind of swings
    5. the band has not begun




    ammonite [2004.03.24]




     















     Tracklist:
    1. I am I am
    2. I like it
    3. ammonite
    4. Oh no!
    5. So long

     
     ____________________________

     Singles

    VISIONS IN MY HEAD [2005.11.02] 



















    Tracklist: 
    1. Visions in my head
    2. Pocketful of joy




    Tuesday [2007.05.09] 

















     Tracklist:
     1. Tuesday
    2. Perfect Gold




    70 HOURS [2009.11.25]



















     Tracklist:
     1. 70 HOURS



    Origin [2010.08.28] 





     














    Tracklist:
    1. Origin
    2. 70 Hours (remastered)

     ____________________________

     Digital Singles

    CASBAH [2008.07.30] 



















    Tracklist:
     1. Casbah



    Safira [2008.09.03] 




    Tracklist:
    1. Safira



     I really love this band especially their music. I came to know about them when I heard the song "Kiri". It was the OP song for the anime Ergo Proxy, which I also enjoy watching. At first I thought it was a foreign band (my friend thought it was Nirvana when she heard their songs) but was surprised to find that they are Japanese. Because they speak English fluently and their style is, I could say, influenced by Western rock music scene. Well anyway, I hope more people will like and listen to this great band because they are Photobucket


     ==========================
    Sources:
    - wikipedia.org
    - generasia.com

    Links:
    - monoral.com
    - anisweb.com

    0 comments: