Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cloud Atlast Characters

I recently watched Cloud Atlas and I wanted to make a compilation of the actors' and actresses' characters that they have portrayed in the film.

Tom Hanks






















Dr. Henry Goose, Hotel Manager, Isaac Sachs,
Dermot Hoggins, Cavendish Look-a-like Actor, Zachry,
Old Zachry


Halle Berry
Native Woman, Jocasta Ayrs, Luisa Rey,
Indian Party Guest, Ovid, Meronym,
Old Meronym
 

Jim Broadbent
Captain Molyneux, Vyvyan Ayrs, Timothy Cavendish,
Korean Musician, Prescient 2


Hugo Weaving

Haskell Moore, Tadeusz Kesselring, Bill Smoke,
Nurse Noakes, Boardman Mephi, Old Georgie


Jim Sturgess















Adam Ewing, Poor Hotel Guest, Megan's Dad
Highlander,  Hae-Joo Chang, Adam / Zachry's Brother-in-Law


Doona Bae

















Tilda Ewing, Megan's Mom,
Mexican Woman, Sonmi~451 (also Sonmi~351 and Sonmi Prostitute)


Ben Whishaw















Cabin Boy, Robert Frobisher, Store Clerk,
Georgette, Tribesman


James D'Arcy 
Young Rufus Sixsmith, Old Rufus Sixsmith,
Nurse James, Archivist


Zhou Xun








Talbot / Hotel Manager, Yoona~939, Rose


Keith David






















Kupaka, Joe Napier,
An-kor Apis, Prescient


David Gyasi








Autua, Lester Rey, Duophysite


Susan Sarandon








Madame Horrox, Older Ursula, Abbess

(I cannot find Yosouf Suleiman's pic so I'll update this when I got one.)


Hugh Grant 
Rev. Giles Horrox, Hotel Heavy, Lloyd Hooks,
Denholme Cavendish, Seer Rhee, Kona Chief


 So that's it!

3 comments:

krash said...

great stuff! this is the best collage I've seen by far

Nina said...

I agree; certainly the most complete collage I've ever found. Since you only want Yusouf Suleiman's photo to complete it, I thought I'd recommend http://kinefilia.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/corea6.jpg?w=450&h=225
in case you can use it!

Nina said...

After watching the movie again, very carefully, I've discovered that who we thought was "Nurse James" played by James D'Arcy was really "Groundsman Withers."

The "Nurse James" that was really played by James D'Arcy is only shown for a moment during the scene when Cavendish begins yelling at Nurse Judd (played by Sylvestra Le Touzel), "I'M NOT A RUDDY RESIDENT!" See this still, and rewatch the photo credits at the end of the film if you don't believe me: http://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/550x/70/3d/63/703d6369f0439e321208e47401e6ca7c.jpg